March 04, 2011

Matchless love

My lil one is so happy to see me every evening coming back from work. She dances, jumps, runs, smiles with her eyes, sings and utters strange sounds. And then she comes to me with lots of anticipation. What does she expect? A hug, a kiss, a pat on her head, a chocolate or an explanation for coming late? I do not exactly know.
I hug, kiss, hold her hand and talk to her asking several questions to understand whether I should do something more to match her love. I always lose. And she never minds it. Next day, she would repeat this as if she appreciates my limitations!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely articulation..It's such a blessing to have blissful kids around..my heart goes all out to the little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi KN,

    Guess it happens in every house where little children await their parents. But then the difference is, not everyone puts their feelings and reflections in as articulate a manner as some others can, right ? God Bless the little one.

    ReplyDelete

ఏ పార్టీలోకి?

రామయ్య: ఏం, బావా, ఏంటి దీర్ఘంగా ఆలోచిస్తున్నావు? సోమయ్య: ఏం లేదు బావా, ఎవరికి ఓటేద్దామా అని? రామయ్య: అదేంటి నువ్వు ఫలానా నాయకుడి అభి...